Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

teaching & librarian-ing




Back in elementary school, I had dreams of becoming a teacher, or perhaps a librarian. And this is something I might have worn in either of those careers. But, my outfit would also depend on my location, and who I was working with – maybe this skirt would be too short for getting up and down from a reading circle in Kindergarten, or maybe not long enough to reach up to the top shelf when restacking books.
Either way, consider this peplum, cardigan, glasses, and oxfords look a nod to teachers and librarians, who are soon-to-be free for the summer!


dress: Target
cardigan: Eddie Bauer
oxfords & leopard print belt: thrifted
glasses: America’s Best



*edit: I had to add tights and booties, because, #springtimeintheRockies


tights: Target
ankle booties: Old Navy


linking up: Charming Lucy

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty color combination! The little bit of leopard was a perfect addition. Thanks so much for linking up with Charming Friday - hope to see you back this week, Annie!

    ReplyDelete