Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mission 30 for 30: Complete



Here it is. All of my 30 for 30 outfits in 1 big picture & 1 post (my 30 items here). What do you think? How'd I do? I think this one went pretty well, considering I moved in the middle of it, and have been missing a washing machine since the move (surprise! we currently don't have a functioning washing machine - supposed to get one tomorrow...)

I'm not going to rehash everything like I did last time, but I will say, the items I chose for November's 30 for 30 seemed to jive better than the ones I chose in June. However, there still seems to be room for improvement - i.e. maybe you don't pick a navy leopard print skirt next time, or, if you do, make sure you have more tops you can wear with it, for example...

I'm glad I did this before Christmas - it's really helped to drive home that I don't NEED anything. I've got a full closet that I'm more than capable of remixing & wearing in different ways almost every time.

However, if someone were to gift me something for the upcoming holiday, I'd be happy to share my favorite stores & sizes...
anyone?
Bueller?

linking up here & here for the first time, and over here, too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe you are already done with this, I feel like day one was yesterday, where has the time gone? I love your outfits though, you did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete