Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: Lady. In Boots. (like Puss. In Boots.)






This double-sweater action was from October, but I didn't have a chance to share it before I started my 30 for 30 challenge. Better late than never, right? Right! As I remember, the 2 sweaters my Mr. picked out were perfect for this chilly day. My parents got me this sleeveless sweater from Eddie Bauer a few years ago for Christmas, and I love to pull it out when it gets cold. It's nice and toasty, without being TOO warm, and it's something a bit different than the chunky sweaters I see on everyone else. 

I've had this raspberry colored v-neck sweater from Hollister for ages. I even wore it in my senior pictures - I'll have to ask my mom if she can send me one. Man, I looked goooood

Ever double up on sweaters for extra warmth? It's best to do it with one that is really light/thin under a heavier one, to avoid looking like a marshmallow. 
Unless, of course, that's the look you're going for, then just keep piling on heavy layers! ;)

raspberry v-neck sweater: Hollister
sleeveless sweater: Eddie Bauer
pants: thrifted (Lauren Conrad)
boots: Rack Room shoes

1 comment:

  1. Once again he did a great job and those boots are fabulous!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete