Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pretty Blue Paisley






The last time I wore this dress was to my friend's bridal shower in June (so far my cost-per-wear is something like $6), and I dressed it up with heels and a top-knot. I recently wore this to work and dressed it down with flat sandals and straight hair. This dress covers my shoulders, and arms, which is tough to find. I love sundresses, but for work I like more coverage. And wearing a sweater or jacket over every dress is unbearably hot. Enter a dress with sleeves! However, because of the fabric and cut of the dress, I don't quite have a full range of motion with my arms. If I stretch too far, I run the risk of splitting the seams. Good thing I avoided heavy lifting that day :D

*sigh*

The things we do for fashion, right? ;)

dress: Old Navy
sandals: Born via DSW
necklace: WalMart

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress! It is so cute!!

    - Sarah Christine
    SarahChristineStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete