Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Got New Pants


like my spectacles?

You guysssss, these are my new pants from Aéropostale. And I must say, I like 'em. I like 'em a lot. They're a jegging fit, which I know turns some people off, but I like it because they stay where they're supposed to, if ya know what I mean. And I can use a little spandex lately, too much delicious food has made its way into my belly lately...

Anyway, you like? Think you'll go get you some? You definitely should...!


This is the blazer from Aéro - it was too warm to wear it today. But maybe tomorrow? We're supposed to be getting some rain and colder weather the rest of this week. And you know I love summer, but when you've got new fall clothes to wear, you want it to be a bit cooler for just a few days ;)

Shirt: JCPenney
Sandals: Sears
Blazer: Aéropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment