Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: Purpley Purple



*twirl*twirl*twirl*


Funny story: my sweetie picked out a different dress for me to wear yesterday, but I negotiated with him to wear something else, since I had very recently worn that dress to work (I wore it but didn't take pictures - so did it really happen?). By the time I chose this one instead, he had already left for work for the morning (does it take anyone else FOREVER to decide what to wear? No? Just me?). When we were both home yesterday evening, I saw that he had worn his purple dress shirt with purple striped tie. So, we were twinsies without even knowing. 

And, I'm not kidding when I say this, he looked so nice all dressed up and spiffed up in his purple. I don't mean to say that he doesn't always look nice every day for work, but some of his ensembles really stand out and make my heart go *pitter-pat* when I see him. Add in a dash of my favorite cologne, and 

*swoon*

I'm sure glad I snagged him in high school, and that he comes home to me every day (every day that he doesn't have night projects for work, which is a lot lately, hence my fancy mirror pics. boo)

Too mushy? Sorry, back to the topic at hand - my clothes! I found this dress at a thrift store last summer, and after wearing it once or twice, decided it was a smudge too long and a wee bit too matronly. So, I took some scissors to it and cut off several inches, bringing it from calf-length, to above the knee. Now it feels much more age-appropriate. What do you think?

dress: thrifted
sandals: Born via DSW

1 comment: