Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Colorblocking x2





shirt: thrifted (J. Crew)
capris: Kohl's
sandals: Sears
necklace: Trends




shirt: WalMart
sweater: Macy's
pants: thrifted (Lauren Conrad)
sandals: Trends
necklace: my Grandma ;)

I did some color-blocking TWO whole days in a row. The first with navy & lilac, the second with magenta & mauve. I think they turned out ok. There's definitely some room for improvement, but overall I didn't do TOO bad. What do you think? I need these critiques to improve my style! My sweet mom & husband usually have some constructive criticisms for me that I always appreciate - as long as they're delivered nicely, which they always are ;)

I made sure to incorporate color-blocking because of this link-up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas - check them out! Impressive, huh??

button 

The Fashion Canvas    The Fashion Canvas

2 comments:

  1. Just loving your necklaces! You look great as always.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Caroline: the necklaces definitely MAKE these outfits. I want to copy the navy&lilac outfit immediately. I also like that these outfits are very similar: skinnies, t-strap sandals, non-short-sleeve-top and textured necklace, so it makes it easy to compare them. I think the top outfit is incredibly flattering. If you compare the navy shirt with the magenta one, I think the button-up hits you at just the right spot. (I love it so much that I feel like you might want to go find more of those J.Crew shirts!)

    ReplyDelete