Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fancy Schmancy Legging Pants



see the stripe?? see how fabulous they are??


These fancy schmancy leggings made an appearance on date night. We went to Olive Garden for some delicious soup, salad, and breadsticks, and then home to finish watching our latest obsession on Netflix, "Orange is the New Black." Have you seen it? It's an original series, based on the memoir of the same name, fictionalized & sensalized, of course. We love it. Watch it. And report back. Please :)

Do you see why I love these pants? Regular leggings with an edge, and I need all the edge I can get. They'll be great with a sweater and some boots this fall & winter - they're nice and thick and warm! We've had some cooler weather this past week, so I've been able to wear more transitional pieces without overheating. 

Happy Monday tomorrow!

shirt: Jones New York
leggings: Aeropostale
shoes: KMart
bag: thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Those leggings are adorable! Love them! I've never watched Orange is the new Black, but we are Netflix junkies so I am sure we will! We are currently hooked on Psych and anxiously awaiting new Burn Notice!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I'll have to check those out! Have you watched House of Cards? It's another Netflix original series, and I've heard good things!

      Delete
  2. Love the leggings and the show!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. Leggings: edgy, oversized shirt: sexy, sparkly shoes: perfect.

    Also, I just finished season 1 of OitNB. Love it as well.

    ReplyDelete