Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hawaiian Style




THESE are some of my other new pants! check out those zippers!

I wore this to my new job's department picnic the other day. The theme was Hawaiian, and unfortunately (or fortunately?) I don't have any loud Hawaiian print shirts in my closet. My Mr. doesn't either. But if he did, it would swim on me, and I could wear it as a dress, er, muu muu ;) 

So, I chose a tank with a parrot and "Hawaii" on it . And a flower in my hair. My own interpretation of Hawaiian. How did I do, Abby? (she's one of my besties who lives in Paradise)

*sigh* 

We're trying to get me on a 1-way flight out there...

Aloha & mahalo!

Tank: Target
Chambray: Kohl's
Pants: Aeropostale
Flip Flops: Gap
Hair flower: Lahaina, Maui

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the zipper pocket detail, it's a nice touch!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! they're not REAL pockets, but they sure look fancy!

      Delete