Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

jewel tones






All the shades of blue and green. I really like how this came together - I didn’t anticipate liking it so much, but, I did! The color of these pants seems more spring/summer to me (like grass green), but when paired with darker tones, the grassy-ness is toned down significantly. And normally I wouldn’t pair an open knit cardigan with a heavy knitted scarf, but
(1) emerald green just happened to look great with the blue of my shirt and the green of my pants,
and
(2) I needed a warmer scarf.
Ever pair solid jewel tones together? I might try it for New Year's Even, instead of opting for sequins...


shirt: Target
sweater: Hollister via Plato's Closet
scarf: thrifted
pants: from a friend (Urban Outfitters)
flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment