Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

90 miles to cuba, part 4







This was my “travel back to Colorado” outfit. Not pictured: a Colorado State University crewneck sweatshirt I put on when I got chilly.

In case you're wondering, ingredients for the perfect travel outfit include, but are not limited to:

- comfortable pants (stretchy skinnies)
- a comfy (mint v-neck) tee
- the option of a scarf
- a sweatshirt or sweater
- cozy socks in your carry on
- and I put close-toed shoes in my backpack, as well (I knew it wouldn’t be 70 and sunny when we landed in Denver…).

That purple backpack up there is a real trooper. I’ve had it since I started 5th grade – I was REALLY into purple during that time, hence the bright grape color. Oh, and my name embroidered on there, too. My name is really Anne (with an E! always an E!), but most people call me Annie. It’s ALMOST vintage. So I should hang onto it until the big purple backpack trend comes back around?

Happy Monday!


shirt: Old Navy
scarf: WalMart
jeans: c/o Aéropostale
sandals: Target
backpack: L.L. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment