Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

versatile





I had no idea when I picked up this scarf over the summer that it would be so versatile. I've worn it for every American-pride day that has passed: Labor Day, Veteran's Day (the day I wore this), Election Day, probably going to wear it for Pearl Harbor Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, D-Day, the Air Force's founding date (September 18th - so proud, Dad??), y'know, any and every day I can get away with wearing an American flag-inspired scarf. 

I paired it with a striped tee for some print mixing, added the red cardigan and white down vest for warmth, but also so I'd be wearing red, white and blue for Veteran's Day :)


shirt: Old Navy
sweater: from a friend (Banana Republic)
vest: thrifted (Aéropostale)
scarf: Aéropostale
jeans: Aéropostale
booties: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment