Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

all my favorite neutrals






At first I had the idea to wear this blush blouse under my navy cardigan. I knew I wanted to wear something other than jeans or a skirt, so I decided on olive skinnies. And I really LOVE how these colors look together. I chose boots on this day, but also considered brown dotted flats.

I actually wore the brown pashmina scarf, but I also like how the blue plaid scarf looks. This look can be easily adapted for different seasons by changing the shoes, subtracting or changing the scarf, and changing up the jewelry (a statement necklace in place of a scarf, or statement earrings).

Would you ever pair these colors together? I hadn't before, but I sure do LOVE how it turned out.


blouse: H&M
cardigan: Banana Republic
brown pashmina: from my sis-in-law
blue scarf: thrifted (Target)
olive skinnies: c/o Aéropostale
boots: The Frye Company via Nordstrom

2 comments: