Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

time change





Here are the borrowed oxfords again (yesterday, too). One way to expand your "accessories palate" is to borrow items from a friend - for a day, a month, a longer period of time. You get the benefit of being able to wear the item, coupled with the money savings of borrowing, and without the commitment of purchasing an item you might not love just yet. It's a great way to try out a trend before diving in headfirst. 

Another way to incorporate accessories into your outfits is with headbands, headscarves, hats, hair clips, and maybe the occasional butterfly clip (kidding! this is NOT 1999). I added this headband, layered a variety of bracelets, and pattern-mixed a floral scarf over a striped tee. Just some subtle upgrades to pull my whole fall look together.

Also, this time change has really messed with my picture taking. Even when I get off work early, it's dark by the time I get home. I'm trying my best to not take pictures inside, but, please bear (bare?) with me until the sun's schedule is more accommodating for office-hours-working-people like me.


shirt: GAP
sweater: Aéropostale
pants: Aéropostale
scarf: Target
headband: WalMart
bracelets: Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Lia Sophia
shoes: Frye (borrowed from a friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment