Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

not what I wore for Thanksgiving






This is not what I wore for Thanksgiving.

But if I'd had a more "traditional" Thanksgiving with a turkey and stuffing, I'd have warn something like this - stretchy skinnies, and a roomy button up. And see how I accessorized with my scarf, jacket, and purse??

Instead, I wore my bathing suit and lounged by the pool in the sunshine.
Instead of turkey, my brother and sis-in-law made a delicious low-country boil.
Instead of stuffing or sweet potatoes, we had a delicious conch ceviche. 
Instead of falling leaves or snow, we had lots of sunshine and a delightful sea breeze.

I've spent the past few days at the beach with my family, and heading home is going to be rough...however, I'm very thankful for the time I got to spend with them.

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for reading!


buffalo plaid: Kohl's
scarf: from a friend
skinnies: Aéropostale
jacket: Target
booties: Old Navy
purse: T.J. Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment