Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

blues & greens







I found out yesterday that my high school football team is playing in the state championship (again!). And what do you know? Our school colors were navy blue & forest green. Above I'm wearing navy blue & neon green - close enough, right?

I also did some print mixing with the polka-dot scarf and plaid. Can't believe I haven't worn this combination before. Taking off the scarf and vest create a different look - so consider this vest an "accessory." At least today...


plaid: Old Navy
scarf: Aéropostale
vest: Old Navy
jeans: Aéropostale
booties: Old Navy

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look, Annie. So fetch. Wear it everyday. But not really. Once a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. done and done. I'll make sure that day is when I see you :)

      Delete
  2. I love the way the accent on the scarf goes with the colors of the plaid shirt! Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete