Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

different vibes

Here are two (slightly) different looks, using the same pieces of clothing. One with a bit more sass, the other more casual. Both are made up of black & white plaid, leather, and pearls - say what?





I like to think the fedora and the booties add a teeny bit of an air of mystery, or perhaps, intrigue...?
It's fun to play with different accessories to see how they can easily change up a look.




And then the Chucks dress down my look.


I've got several different vibes going on:

plaid (casual)
+
leather (tough-ish?)
+
pearls (sweet & classy)
+
glasses (super smart)
+
swapping out the shoes (trendy vs. casual)
+
the oxblood fedora (mysterious-ish?)

Not something I used to do a lot of, but now, I'm a big fan of combining different looks
(sassy + sweet, or edgy + warm&fuzzy) into a single outfit.
And, somehow, this worked (I think).
See how I did this just a few days ago here.


black and white plaid: Old Navy
leather skirt: thrifted
pearl necklace: Ann Taylor
bracelet: Target
glasses: America's Best
fedora: thrifted (Target)
booties: Old Navy
Chucks: actually, they're Converse One Star via Target...

No comments:

Post a Comment