Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

number 6 of 7






from the Mr:
"I liked the style when I looked at these shoes in the closet and couldn’t remember if I had ever seen her wear them. I think she’s had them for a long time, so I thought it was time they saw the light of day again."

These heeled loafers. These have been around for a long time, as well – freshman or sophomore year of high school? I’m never brave enough to get rid of them, and clunky stacked heels are coming back, right? RIGHT?!
And they’re brown leather.
And almost perfectly (genuinely) distressed.
And they make me a wee bit taller.
I just never know what to wear them with…so I tried out bootcut jeans and gingham. Not a complete miss. But not a complete hit – I didn’t sink the Battleship…any ideas for next time?


shirt: Kohl's
jeans: thrifted (Old Navy)
belt: American Eagle
shoes: MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment