Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

number 1 of 7







From the Mr:
"I chose this pair of jeans because I, personally, am not a fan of skinny jeans that are tight all the way down to the ankle. So, since I had the option to make her wear whatever I wanted, I picked a style that i like to see her in."

I love these jeans. They’re from American Eagle, my senior year of high school. They’re a light-wash flare.

And I just.
Can’t.
Get.
Rid.
Of.
Them. 

They survive every closet purge. I love them. I really do. But, sometimes they feel a bit dated to me. Especially since I have several pairs of jeans that are a more “contemporary fit” than these old favorites (*cough* skinny jeans *cough*). But, I love these, and I’m keeping them.

However, I also wore navy blue and did some print-mixing to update my look a bit, bring it into this decade, if you will. 

And also, I tend to forget how short I am until I wear pants like this, and step on the hems all day. Skinny jeans don’t hang over the back of my shoes and dangle dangerously, but these sure do.


shirt: Old Navy
cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet
scarf: Target
jeans: American Eagle
belt: American Eagle
shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment