Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

fall two-fer, number 2

Two-fer number two today, folks. 

Apparently I like to wear green this fall. It’s normally not my best, or favorite, color to wear. However, I wore two different green tops in the same week, and ya know, here are some pictures to look at.

Outfit #1






The first, a light green chiffon blouse with burgundy and navy blue flowers. The only thing I don’t LOVE about this top is the elastic waistband - it makes a large horizontal line at the widest part of my hips, and doesn’t stay down very well.

However, I can’t part with it because of the color and the flowers. It’s great for spring/summer, but I’m thinking of layering it under a darker-hued cardigan to switch up my normal winter garb – normally button ups layered under sweaters, sweatshirts, and more sweaters.
Did I mention sweaters?


shirt: Maurice's
scarf: WalMart
jeans: Aéropostale
flats: Walmart


Outfit #2





And this neon green top is pretty fun. It’s a very lightweight knit “sweater", but because of the color, I usually group it with my summer wardrobe. But it tends to not get a lot of wear, because in the summer, it’s hot. Obvi. And I want to wear as little as possible, while still being put-together and covered.

But this year, I’m keeping it with my colder weather line-up. The sleeve length and weight will be great for creating layered looks, and this bright neon green will really add a punch of cheer and BRIGHT to those cold, dark, winter days that are headed our way…ugh.
I’m hanging on to warmer weather as long as possible.
Are you surprised?


top: Old Navy
jeans: Aéropostale
flats: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment