Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

fall two-fer, number 1

A two-fer outfit post for ya today, and another one tomorrow. Need to get these bad boys posted so I can start sharing my 30 for 30 outfits - we ARE halfway through October already...

Outfit #1






This ensemble went to work, and lunch at a yummy Mexican place for something smothered in creamy habanero sauce...

chambray: Kohl's
green jeans: from a friend
bag: thrifted
sandals: Walmart

Outfit #2






This outfit is what I wore to spend time with one of my best friend's new babies. My husband met him for the first time that day and the man is obsessed. This little guy has cheeks for days and he wants nothing more than to be bounced or rocked while he's held. Such a cutie.


dress: Aéropostale
vest: thrifted
shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment