Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 for 30: Day 8




my lovely moustache earrings


Before I started this blog, the above outfit is something I would have worn on a very regular basis. Jeans and an uncomplicated top. However, since I started my blog this past March, I like to think I've "stepped up my game." I wear less gimme outfits, and try to put more effort & thought into the outfits I put together, and subsequently post here on Sweet Bananie. 

But sometimes it's nice to revisit the basics :) 

Have I mentioned before how much I love this plaid flannel shirt? As much as I love my ankle booties.

My lovely scarf is new - it's from Aéropostale. I was asked to be a VIP for them again this season, and I happily accepted. I came home with this scarf, and my Mr. said:

"Really? Do you REALLY need another scarf?" 

and I replied:

"But this one is plain gray - I have a striped one, and a printed one, but not a plain one, so this one I needed. AND, it's an infinity scarf. So, I guess I did NEED it. Oh, and I got another scarf, too..."

I'll be showing off my new stuff from Aéropostale over the next few weeks - they include: a coat (!!!), a pink sweater, that other scarf I mentioned, and some sweet socks. 

Today I'm linking up with:
vodkainfusedlemonade.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And you know, I realized a while ago that I don't have a single plain scarf... Yours looks like just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm thinking simple is the way to go sometimes :) I'm thinking you need a plain one, too - it will go with everything!

      Delete