Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

30 for 30: Day 17





I know what you're thinking.

"WHAT WAS SHE thinking with this outfit? Tweed blazer, black, black, scarf? WHAT???"

However, I can explain. I typed

"pink tweed blazer"

into Pinterest (my Pinterest boards leave a lot to be desired, I know - I try to limit my time on there, as it's SO. ADDICTING.) And saw several images, specifically this pin that led me to theglamandglitter.com. Instead of dressing up the tweed blazer (like I had thought about), she dressed it down with distressed denim. I always saw other images that paired blacks & grays with the blazer, allowing the pink tweed to take center stage. So, that was my inspiration.

My execution might have been a little off, but the thought was there! I did need a scarf though, because 1) it was cold outside
2) I was wearing just a plain white tank under the blazer, so I needed to cover up a bit (did I mention that I'm wearing basic tanks under items that are need a little extra during this challenge? cause I am) 

So, fashion forward? Or fashion fail?

And for reference, here is the last time I wore this blazer on the blog...in May...when it snowed...grrr

1 comment:

  1. Just went back through your whole 30 -- really loving all the looks, and I am all for this pink tweed blazer. Sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment and check out your looks... had to take a (somewhat unexpected) bloggy hiatus. Glad to have found you now!
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete