Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

[juxta]posing in October






I forget to mention in yesterday's post, but I'm more than halfway done with my 30 for 30 challenge! I'm excited to be almost done, although this has been a great exercise in wearing basics, and utilizing the basics & neutral colors I already have in my closet.

Veering away from what I said above, here's this bright/white/dark shirt/is it fall?/is it summer? outfit. I wore this on a very warm day at the end of October, proving that you CAN wear white after Labor Day. Just be sure to do it appropriately - intentionally, and with layers. 

This is the first time I've worn a scarf belted - ever tried it before? What did you think?

chambray: thrifted
scarf: gift
belt: thrifted
pants: Old Navy
sandals: Target

1 comment:

  1. That scarf is amazing! I love the bright colors this time of year, makes it feel slightly warmer.

    -- SarahChristine

    ReplyDelete