Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

30 for 30: Days 1 & 2

Day 1



Day 1 of my 30 for 30 challenge. I chose my 30 items late on the 31st of October, and threw this together in the morning - not too bad for the first day ;)

Day 2
 

my Dad took these pictures for me, right after we had dinner last weekend.
this is me asking "do I have anything in my teeth?"

I LOVE this necklace I got at a consignment shop #truelove

Last weekend we made a trip to visit both sets of parents. They live pretty close (I could make it home for curfew in about 13 minutes), so we get to see both sets of folks. And this trip, we really DID get to see everyone - we got to see our good friends, M & L, who just moved back to our beautiful state after having spent the last year and a half out east. We are SO glad they're back - we missed them so much!

More headed your way, including a post that lists my 30 items for the rest of this month. Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, 30 for 30! I was just thinking about doing another one of these in Jan or Feb next year. I love it! I'm looking forward to following along and seeing how yours goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far so good - I'm just very behind in posting my outfits...!

      Delete