Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

how do you poncho?





Ponchos. They either bring up memories of a rainy trip to Disneyworld (bright yellow with Mickey on the back), or fiestas in middle and high school Spanish.

This was my first venture into adult-like, real life poncho wearing. And I dig it. A sweet lady in my office gifted this to me, and I really like the black & blush combination - feminine, yet chic. This poncho is really a large scarf, with buttons in the front to make it into a poncho. I've worn it as a big heavy scarf, a poncho, and a small blanket (for when my office is freezing). It's quite versatile, really. And I'm sure it will be used a nursing cover and or impromptu baby blanket next fall and winter.

Tell me - do you poncho?


poncho: gift (I think Zulily?)
flared jeans: Kohl's, circa 2008
black shoes: Steve Madden, circa 2002 (not kidding)
pearl necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment