Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

what I'm not saying

 

 

 

 

 

I’m not saying you SHOULDN’T wear white after Labor Day. I’m just saying you should style it differently than I did here. I’ve got plans to wear my white jeans with chunky sweaters and boots this fall and winter. However, it was still summer when I wore these two outfits (which is til September 23rd, so don’t go wishing fall upon us just yet), and it was also Labor Day or earlier. With both of these, I took a monochromatic approach – I’ve been dying to wear white on white all summer.


left:
shirt: Old Navy
scarf: WalMart
shorts: Old Navy
sandals: Born via DSW

right:
shorts: Old Navy
shoes: Rocketdog via DSW

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all of your white outfits this season! Love, love the button down shirt.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete