Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

late night









I mentioned a few weeks back that one of my best friends was moving closer to me. Well this is what I wore when we were able to catch up for the first time since this past April/May. She and her mom had spent the majority of the day unloading, unpacking, and cleaning. I showed up after work, and the 3 of us were enjoying some chilled white wine not long after. Her mom headed back home, so my friend and I went out for dinner. 

Cut to me not leaving her place til well after midnight. And having to work at 7 the next morning. That was rough…


maxi dress: Old Navy
vest: thrifted (Levi’s)
sandals: Target

1 comment:

  1. I just love that vest and the white looks so great against your black dress!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete