Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

harry potta' foreva'

If you follow me on Instagram (if you're not, you should: @sweetbananie), you probably saw that I did some Harry Potter trivia a few weeks ago.
I LOVE Harry Potter.
lovelovelove.
I think J.K. Rowling is a literary GENIUS.


So, I met up with a friend at a local brewery, and we nerded out and answered questions about our favorite book series. The trivia was surprisingly hard, even for die-hard fans like us. We didn't win, but we got to talk HP without other people rolling their eyes or making fun of us, so I'd call it a good time.

And here's what I wore to nerd out and then out for drinks after. Don't worry - I didn't wear the wand and glasses (above) once trivia was done

...or did I?






dress: from a friend (via Urban Outfitters)
shoes: Rocketdog via DSW
purse: Kohl's

1 comment: