Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

me and tim

After my Dad and I ran the 10k Saturday morning, D and I headed up to Cheyenne, Wyoming to see Tim McGraw perform at Cheyenne Frontier Days. We lucked out with tickets - one of D's friends had purchased them, but wasn't able to make the concert. So, he sent them to us. And I got to see Tim.
*swoon*
The opening acts were Cassadee Pope and Kip Moore - both put on a really good show. And before Tim performed, the organizers of the rodeo announced the headlining acts for next year's show: Miranda Lambert and Keith Urban. You better believe I'm gonna try to get my hands on some Miranda tickets.

from Instagram. D is not a huge country music fan, but he's coming around. We saw Kacey Musgraves, the Eli Young Band, Eric Church and Kenny Chesney last summer and he even admitted it was a good show.





I had planned to wear a skirt, but the weather was calling for rain (and when it rains in Colorado and/or Wyoming, it's cold). Turns out, it was hot and humid. Blegh. Regardless, I got to see Tim and sway along to "Red Ragtop", "Just to See You Smile" and some new songs, like "Back at Mama's," and "Overrated."


shirt: from a friend (Lauren Conrad via Kohl's)
jeans: Aéropostale
boots: Steve Madden via DSW
beer: Blue Moon ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey a good show is a good show! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time and I love your top!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete