Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

when traveling home from Minnesota




Here is what I wore home from Minnesota. Layers, layers, layers.

I had never before thought to pair my black skinnies with my long dark chambray, but paired them together by chance this fall while I was cleaning out my closet (yet again), and was really excited about this simple look. I put the gray tee underneath simply for comfort and to wear more layers. In the future I'll probably wear the chambray buttoned up, and maybe topped off with a colorful scarf.


brrrrr! are you cold yet?

These boots are getting a lot of wear this winter. As I'm writing this, it's snowing outside. And we've got skiing on our agenda this weekend. Snow, snow, snow! The worst part of having really great & fashionable furry snow boots? Having to actually shovel the snow. Blegh.


linking up:


t-shirt: from a clothes swap with friends similar below
chambray: thrifted similar below
pants: Aéropostale
scarf: thrifted similar below
vest: thrifted (Aéropostalesimilar below
boots: SOREL exact below


SHOP SOMETHING SIMILAR BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment