Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

An Evening Out





if you look closely, there's a little bitty Cali-pup photo bomber...
Several weeks ago, the Mr. and I went "out" on a Friday evening. We met up with friends for drinks and a light dinner, then wandered the streets of downtown and made stops at several old favorite watering holes. 

As we left the house, I said to D: 
"Who AM I? 
Going out on a Friday? 
We haven't done this in ages
At LEAST since I was in college!" 

But, it was nice to spice things up and get out, although we were back at home,
enjoying Netflix the following evening :)


linking up with:



SHOP THE LOOK...OR SOMETHING SIMILAR:
shirt: Old Navy [[exact and similar below]]
jacket: thrifted (Plato's Closet - Miley Cyrus + Max Azria) [[similar below]]
pants: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's [[similar below]]
clutch: thrifted [[similar below]]
booties: Old Navy [[exact and similar below]]



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love doggie photo bombs. This ensemble is so charming on you! Great classic look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I even got complimented on my pants by an old friend - I was told they're "different from my typical MO"

      Delete