Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Doubley Scarved





Ever wear two scarves at once? This is the first time I've tried it, and I think I'll try it again sometime. I'd read somewhere to try it with 2 scarves of similar weight and texture, so they look intentional. While I think that's a valid point, I'm planning to try different weights and fabrics. One of my friends recently paired a lightweight scarf with a chunky soft-knit one, and I couldn't stop complimenting her on the combination. It was such an effortless combination of textures - I can't wait to give it a try!


SHOP THE LOOK...OR SOMETHING SIMILAR
shirt: French Connection via ARC (thrifted) [similar below]
polka dot scarf: Aéropostale
light blue scarf: gift from a friend [similar below]
sweater: Aéropostale [exact]
jeans: Aéropostale [exact]
boots: Rack Room Shoes [similar below]


2 comments:

  1. I just read your guest post over on WCIS and had to come say hi! I've never tried 2 scarves at once, but it looks pretty cute here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking me out! try them out and let me know how it goes!

      Delete