Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Simple Favorites




layering my necklaces isn't something I've done a lot of in the past, however, I think it's something I'll start doing more of. the little clover is for my sweetie - he's a wee bit Irish ;)
my Mr.'s cousin got me these black bow earrings for Christmas, and I can honestly say I love them! some of my new favorite earrings. they're sweet because they're bows, but they're also the teensiest bit edgy because they're black. and if you know me, you know I have a hard time doing edgy, so these are perfect!

This outfit includes so many simple favorite pieces. It's a new favorite outfit, simply because it's comprised of so many favorite separates:

- chambray: do I even have to explain this one? If you don't have a chambray, I suggest you get one (or 4), and you'll quickly see they're it's so great.
- striped sweatshirt: it's a sweatshirt, it has stripes, and it's fabulously comfortable.
- down vest: it's warm. and it's navy. need I say more?
- olive skinnies: I just love these pants. they're comfy, they're green, and amazingly, they seem to go with just about everything. however, I've lost a little bit of weight since I got them this fall, so by the end of the day, they're a bit baggy on my behind. however, pulling up my britches is a small price to pay for really great looking pants, that are also a closet staple!

I'm glad this outfit came together so easily - sometimes I put together favorite separates and they don't make a great outfit. The outfit seems to scream: "STAAAAAHHHPPPP it! You can like all of us, just stop trying to make us play nice together." To which I slowly peel off all the pieces and start from scratch. Sometimes, you just have to go back to the drawing board :)



chambray: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's [[similar below]]
sweatshirt: Old Navy [[exact and similar below]]
pants: Aéropostale
vest: Old Navy [[similar below]]
shoes: Target [[similar below]]


SHOP THE LOOK...OR SOMETHING SIMILAR

No comments:

Post a Comment