Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Black and White (and Red...All Over?)





double black & white polka dots, for the win!
If you didn't know, I love polka dots. Lovelovelove. Large, small, medium, doesn't matter - I dig 'em. If I see something in a store with polka dots, I'm highly likely to leave with it (how's that for a statistic?). I was picking out my outfit the night before (which I should ALWAYS do, but don't always ACTUALLY do), and had a thought "What about DOUBLE polka dots??" 

Obviously, I thought it was a great idea. And I'm thinking you do, too...right?? 

Hope you had a great day today, friends!

shirt: WalMart
tank: Kohl's 
sweater: Banana Republic (via a clothes swap)
pants: Aeropostale
shoes: Kohl's
inspiration for this outfit: that brain of mine - sometimes I dream up great things in my sleep! 

linking up over here and here, since my beautiful red sweater is 100% merino wool!

No comments:

Post a Comment