Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Comfort in Neutrals


ever tied your scarf like this? fold it in half, loop it around your neck, take the 2 loose ends, and thread them through the looped end: one over then under, and the other under then over. clear as mud? 

new bow earrings! #fancy

While this outfit wasn't anything TOO super special, it did two things: 
1) was comfortable
2) incorporated several current trends: chambray, colored skinnies & a scarf

I've subconsciously tried recreating it several times because it was just so easy to throw together. 

Does that make me a bad style blogger? 

I prefer to think no, it makes me pretty real & normal - most mornings I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off, so really, the easier, the better. 
But sometimes, I'm up for more of a challenge ;) 

Which do you prefer: easy to put together, or something requiring more effort?

chambray: Kohl's
pants: Aéropostale
flats: KMart
scarf: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment