Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

working formula




This layered navy look was perfect for a recent snowy day in Colorado. The only caveat - I wore my big SOREL snow boots to work, and slipped on these less cumbersome booties when I got to my desk (I'm definitely not going to wear these booties on ice).

You might think this looks eerily similar to another look I shared recently (check it out here), and you'd be right. When you've got a formula that works, you don't waiver too much. Especially when your closet is shrinking by the day as your belly grows.

Have a great Sunday - we're spending it around the house getting some things done, but also enjoying some much needed down time. Anyone else feel like they're going going going all the time lately? We sure do. Oof. Do adults get Spring Break?


red & navy striped shirt: thrifted
navy blue dress: thrifted
navy fleece-lined tights: GG Boutique
gold belt: thrifted
ankle booties: Old Navy
floral scarf: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment