Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

plaid & more leopard




The first time I wore this outfit, the shirt fully and comfortably closed – that was many weeks ago. Now, it’s a bit snug. Might be time to retire it, or plan to wear it open and unbuttoned, with something underneath it, of course. I used my trick from a few weeks ago, which is double leopard. That’s right – my shoes and my tiny belt are different prints of leopard. As long as it looks intentional and not like you got dressed in the dark, it’s ok - I promise!

Additionally, adding a belt helps to define your waist (see how I wore this last time here) by showing off the smallest part of your torso – for me right now, that is between my bust and belly. Helps me to look and feel more put together lately, when all I want to wear is maternity leggings and the Mr.'s t-shirts


red & white checkered tunic: The Screamin' Peach
red sweater: from a friend (Banana Republic)
leopard belt: thrifted
leggings: maternity - Old Navy
leopard flats: AĆ©ropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment