Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

heart eye emoji





If you've read this blog for longer than a hot minute, you'll know that I LOVE chambray (heart-eye emoji love). And you also knew it was only a matter of time before I found a maternity chambray to please my denim-loving soul.

This shirt comes to me from the mecca of inexpensive clothing - Target. It came with a chambray sash to tie over my belly, but I'm not sure that look is for me. At least, not today. Instead, I plan to wear it untied, as above, until I can no longer squeeze into my old faithful favorite.

Chambray is such a great back drop for anything you might plan to wear, so kudos to whoever designed this ombre maternity chambray for this expecting girl (and others!) to wear and be sassy.


chambray: (maternity) Target
ikat print scarf: WalMart
black pants: (maternity) PinkBlush
cobalt flats: Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment