Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Black & White - Casual vs. Fancier

 

 

 

 

I didn't realize until I was looking at outfit pictures and putting posts together how much black I've been wearing lately. It's not the "color of my soul," or anything, it's easy to grab when I'm foggy in the mornings, and it goes with just about everything. So, since I've worn it pretty often lately. and some white to go with it, here are two different black and white looks for your viewing pleasure...and maybe some black & white outfit inspiration, to boot ;)

On the left: more casual - stripes, flannel & warm boots
On the right: fancier - peplum, blazer & bright flats



SHOP THE LOOK...OR SOMETHING SIMILAR

on the left:
striped top: Old Navy similar below
flannel: Old Navy similar & exact below
jeans: Aéropostale exact
boots: UGG similar & exact below

on the right:
 striped peplum: Ann Taylor Factory sort of similar below
blazer: thrifted (Target) similar below
jeans: Aéropostale exact
neonflats: Kohl's similar below

No comments:

Post a Comment