Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Mr. Picks Mondays: Pink. And Shiny!






The Mr. chose the sequined top (confession: a new find. from WalMart. for just under $4!!!), and I added the velour blazer & scarf. I really like the monochromatic look of the blazer and scarf, as well the texture play with the top, blazer & scarf. I find that lately I'm trying to create layers of texture while it's still a wee bit chilly outside - not so easy to do when it's sweltering outside, which is where the weather is headed, YIPPEE!!!!! I luuuurrrrrve summer!

Think you'll pull out your sequins and recreate something similar?
Sure hope you do! And let me know about it!



SHOP THE LOOK...OR SOMETHING SIMILAR


tank: WalMart similar below
blazer: thrifted similar below
scarf: gift similar below
jeans: AĆ©ropostale exact
boots: Rack Room Shoes similar below


2 comments:

  1. Another great pick. I love pink and shiny those two were meant for each other!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete