Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: Lumberjack Chic

My sweet Mr. picked out my outfit today. I asked him if he would help me take pictures for my little blog, and he said he would. I asked if he would serve as my occasional "wardrobe consultant" - he said he would. When I asked if he would help me pick out my outfits sometimes, he said he would - he even came up with "Mr. Picks Mondays."

So, here you have it. The first one. 

His favorite color is orange, so he went straight for my long sleeved flannel with bits of orange.
He also doesn't like skinnies, so a flare leg jean it was. And will be on Mondays when he picks out jeans. However, he does like how my behind looks in these..even though they're about 6 inches too long for my short (short) legs. 


My office at work is always FREEZING, so layers (and a space heater) are a must. 

Please excuse my hair. And lack of makeup. And jewelry. And accessories...it's Monday



I realize this shirt makes me look wider than I am - maybe lumberjack chic?
But, I think he did a pretty good job for his first time, don't you?




I've had these loafer-y shoes since my sophomore year of high school...but my feet haven't grown since the 7th grade, so, there's that. I also haven't grown vertically since those days, either. 


These 2 (Cali on the left, Turbo on the right) don't want anything to do with me until I need a minute for a picture, then they're all over me for love and attention - you would think they're neglected (they're not - swear). I don't hate it. 

Shirt: American Rag CIA via the men's section at ARC
Sweater: Sonoma via ARC
Jeans: YMI Premium from Maurice's
Shoes: MIA


No comments:

Post a Comment