Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Purple Cat




Please excuse my selfie mirror shots - my photographer was unavailable,
as he was working late. Boo. 




Again, no face...meaning I didn't put on my face today. Hitting that snooze button in the AM works a whole lot better for me than doing my hair. And make up. Lazy, I know. I'm working on it - promise!



Did you notice? No 4-legged photo crashers today, cause I made sure to feed them their dinner right before I hopped in front of the mirror. Clever, eh? Not that I don't love them, and that they love me, but sometimes they get their goobs & gobs on my pants, which is not cool. And their hair seems to be everywhere, no matter how lint roller sheets I use...


Scarf: Coldwater Creek (gift)
Sweater: Target
Tank: Target
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit.;-)
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your scarf! My four legged creature loves crashing my pics too!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete