Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

stretchy pants


Hello! and happy Sunday!

I put together this look almost a month ago (*wide eye emoji*) so just imagine it now with a larger belly. However, it was perfect for wearing to work (leggings with a stretchy/flowy top), so I'm planning to repeat it soon.

That being said, I'm working on sharing my capsule wardrobe with you, but even in the few weeks since I took pictures of my items, I've discarded a few items (too small for now) and added a few more (birthday gifts from my parents), so there will be some edits. Hope you don't mind that I'll be utilizing an ever-evolving capsule wardrobe - it's a bit tough to put finite limits on getting dressed when your belly is growing everyday and your body is changing to support it...look for that post this week! I'm excited to dip my toes into a capsule wardrobe with you!


short sleeve tunic? top?: Kohl's (maternity)
striped long sleeve top: Kohl's (non-maternity)
black leggings: Old Navy (maternity)
black flats: BCBG via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment