Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

fringe-y vest




This fringe-y vest is a recent acquisition (read about it here). It's just outside my normal style of things I wear comfortable and easily. As such, I'm still trying to figure out ways to wear it. First up, a black tank dress. Next up - maybe over some shorts and a tank?

Maybe you already knew this, but let me enlighten you - it's a little tricky to find ways to wear festival-inspired style when shorts and other summer clothes (tank tops and short, flowy dresses) aren't something you can wear to work everyday. And turns out, I spend a decent amount of time at work (ya know, 40ish hours in a week).

So, I'm open to suggestions for making this vest appropriate for work. Any ideas for me??


dress: American Apparel
vest: c/o Aéropostale
striped tank: Target
black sandals: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment