Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

cohesive





It's almost the weekend. It's almost the weekend. And with that comes friends, good food, and some fun summer outfits. Enter all black, a hat, and some wedges.

Not my usual MO, but I'm really loving it (if you can't tell, I'm into monochromatic looks this year). The easiest way to fake cohesiveness + having it all together is to wear all black. At least, that's what I'm telling myself when I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. At least my outfits matches, right?


shirt: Target
shorts: GG Boutique
wedges: Target
hat: KMart

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and sassy monochromatic look. Love the hat and wedges so much. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you're right - sassy is the perfect word to describe it!

      Delete