Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

busy busy in my booties





Ever have one of those crazy days
weeks
months
extended periods of time?

While my personal life has had some down time this week (only until Friday, then company! BBQ! festival! pool!), my work life has been crazy busy. While I do love when the days go by quickly, I can't stand when I'm unable to really accomplish anything. That "I've been busy all day, but have nothing actually completed to show for it" feeling. Enter frustrated Annie.

But cute outfits help to easy my frustration. So, even if I'm swamped and slowly wading my way through work stuff, at least I'm wearing some cute booties to do it. Perhaps these should be called my "ass-kicking booties"?

Happy Wednesday evening ;)


shirt: Target // 
skirt: Nordstrom
jacket: thrifted (Land's End)
necklace: WalMart
booties: Kohl's


linking up:

4 comments:

  1. Those booties are super cute and I love, love the skirt!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blush scalloped lace skirt is beautiful. A blush lace skirt is something I want also. I love it with the olive. Such a cute outfit for August and to transition into Fall.

    Take Care, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - before we know it, fall will be here, with all of its ankle booties and scarves

      Delete