Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Spirit Animal



I know croakies don't really match my outfit, but I love those things. they keep your sunglasses RIGHT there. I'm expanding my collection - next up: monogrammed croakies


This outfit is an oldie, as well. I wore it on a day when we had a nice little taste of spring. The sun was out, it was warm, and the wind was delightfully absent. I met the Mr. and a friend for dinner and drinks after work, and we sat on a patio while we enjoyed our vittles.

I don't consider myself outdoors-y, or "one with nature," but there's something about being able to be outside and NOT freeze, when all winter you've been cooped up inside, trying to stay warm. I know some people hate the heat, but I would so much rather be hot than cold. Bring on the heat, the sunshine, the shorts and the sandals. 
Summer is my spirit animal ;)

top: American Eagle
skirt: thrifted
shoes: WalMart
necklace: Old Navy
bag: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment