Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Navy on the Job

This navy cardigan from Banana Republic is a recent acquisition. And I LOVE it. Really. My life was just one big empty shell without this cardigan. 

Kidding...

I knew I wanted a navy cardigan, but I didn't realize how much I would love wearing it. Below are two different ways I styled it for work. Both with something else navy. Of course :)

 
left: sequins & bedazzled shoes / right: flannel & tennis shoes

 

 

 
on the right: I was invited to a construction site at work for a BIG project. the timing was too perfect - I mean, I was wearing flannel, AND long pants, AND close-toed shoes.
and my pink hard hat is e'er'thang

 

on the left:
sweater: Banana Republic
sequined tank: WalMart
scarf: gift (Old Navy)
flats: thrifted

on the right:
sweater: Banana Republic
flannel shirt: Old Navy
jeans: thrifted (Old Navy)
shoes: Payless

2 comments:

  1. I have a cropped navy blazer from years ago that I haven't gotten rid of yet (although I never wear it) and now you've convinced me to donate it so that I have room in my closet for a longer one!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad I could help! I'm really into blues lately, especially navy!

      Delete