Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dots, Tweed, and...Python?





closeup of my print mixing madness

I wore this outfit several weeks ago when one of my best friends was in town. I took her for drinks with some work friends (after work, of course!), and really enjoyed getting to show her where I work and live and play.

I came up with this outfit several weeks before I wore it. I was trying to decide what to wear for something else (surprise), and somehow these 2 items ended up next to each other on my bed, due to my haphazard tossing and grabbing. When I looked closer, I realized they didn't look half bad together.  In fact, they were pretty interesting. And so, an outfit was born. However, this "ah-ha!" moment happened when there was still snow on the ground, so this wonderful combination had to wait for a warmer day. And I added the python print flats for kicks, since dots and tweed have the potential to be too cutesy ;)


shirt: Old Navy
jacket: Express
jeans: GAP Outlet
flats: WalMart

1 comment: